The Tramec Sloan line now includes the industry’s best spindle nuts, the original Axilok® by Metform, a division of MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions. Installation should take less than half the time required for the old style, 3-piece systems. Still greater time savings are realized with Axilok® when adjustments are needed.
AXILOK® FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Eliminates the traditional three or four-piece nut system.
– Easily adjustable, one-piece assembly for increased speed, accuracy, and repeatability.
– Unitized part consisting of nut body (2), two locking clips (4), and a
retainer cage (5).
– Uses locking clips to maintain joint security and ensure proper end-play.
– Axilok® size (3) and socket size (1) markings
– Significantly reduces the time required for wheel bearing adjustment.
– Delivers accurate results in the process.
– Installs with standard, six-sided socket.
– Saves installation time.
– High degree of accuracy.
– Results in longer bearing, wheel, and tire life.
APPLICATION: Trailer & Drive Axle Nut
HEX SIZE: 3-1/4"