2" Brass Fuel Cap, Non-Vented
– Made By Tramec Sloan in Holland, Michigan!
– All-Brass Castings for Years of Corrosion-Free Performance
– Quality Locking Feature Maintains Secure Fastening of Fuel Cap to Tank
– Fusible Elements, in Case of Fire, Melt at 190°F
– All Locking Caps Provided with Two Keys and Utilize the Same Key
– 8.5″ Chain and Cross-Bar Combination Prevent Loss of Cap While Refueling
NOTE: Most vehicles built before October 1985 have non-vented fuel tanks. Because of the possibility of vapor lock, non-vented fuel caps should not be installed on them.
CROSS BAR: 3.5"
THREAD TYPE: 11-1/2 NPSM