– Compression Fittings do not need any flaring, fusing or other types of tubing preparation
– Quicker to assemble than flare or standard compression fittings
– Captive sleeve bodies are interchangeable with standard compression fittings and bodies
– For use with instrumentation hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Do not use for gas connections of any kind.
– Designed to be used with aluminum, copper and plastic tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing.
Tramec Sloan manufactures brass fittings in the USA! Machined at our facility in Ohio, high-quality is guaranteed. Look for ”TS USA” stamped right into the brass!
WORKING PRESSURE: Up to 300 psi
TEMPERATURE: -65°F to 250°F