45° Brass Flare Fittings
– For use with copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel tubing that can be flared.
– Used extensively for connections of fuel, oil, air, liquid petroleum, and natural gas lines.
– Flare Fittings resist mechanical pull out
– Recommended for higher pressures than those covered by compression fittings
– Made to be assembled and disassembled over and over again
– Low Cost
– Reusable with a long or short nut
Tramec Sloan manufactures brass fittings in the USA! Machined at our facility in Ohio, high-quality is guaranteed. Look for ”TS USA” stamped right into the brass!
TEMPERATURE: -65°F to 250°F