– Provides the lowest projection height from “trailer skin”
– Eliminates the need to “twist” hoses to obtain gladhand retraction
– 180° swivel designed elbow permits optional air line entry from either the bottom or back port
– Eliminates expensive swivel type hoses and permits the use of inexpensive nylon reinforced tubing.
– Gladhand bracket prevents foreign particles and insects from entering air lines while trailer is not in use.
AIR HOOKUP: Both Ports Open
SEAL: Blue Polyurethane
MATERIAL: Cast Iron
PORT A: Open
PORT B: Open