– All brass castings for years of corrosion-free performance.
– Fusible elements, in case of fire, melt at 190°F.
– Quality locking feature maintains secure fastening of fuel tank cap to tank.
– All locking caps provided with two keys.
– 8.5″ chain and cross-bar combination prevent loss of cap while refueling.
– Most vehicles built before October 1985 have non-vented fuel tanks. Because of the possibility of vapor lock, non-vented fuel caps should not be installed on them.
CROSS BAR: 8"
THREAD TYPE: 8 NPSM