Provides Service Brake Priority to Assure Adequate Supply is Available from the Tractor
The logic of the STEV valve assures that the trailer parking brakes will not release before there is sufficient air pressure in the reservoir to apply service brakes.
– Prevent spring brake drag.
– Sealed hard anodized finish: 200 hours of salt spray resistance!
– Use a single air tank — allows the elimination of the protected reservoir.
– Small size is gentle on tanks, weighs less than two pounds
– Easy installation & conversion from old systems
– Fully compatible with anti-lock systems
MEETS: FMVSS 571.121
SUPPLY: 3/8-18 NPTF
CONTROL: 3/8-18 NPTF
DELIVERY (x4): 3/8-18 NPTF
RESERVOIR: 1/2-14 NPTF